TOKEN SHIPMENT The Story of America’s War Refugee Shelter, Fort Ontario Oswego New York
By Edward B. Marks
• United States Department of the Interior War Relocation Authority 1946
• Revised edition of the Edward B. Marks’s official history of the Fort Ontario Refugee Shelter published in 1946.
• Documentary account of the resettlement of 982 European refugees fleeing from the Nazi Holocaust during World War II. They were housed by the US government in the former Army base in Oswego NY from August 1944 until February 1946.
• Revised and Illustrated 2017 by Rebecca J. Fisher and Paul A. Lear
• Published by the Friends of Fort Ontario, Inc., 2017
• 147 pages, Illustrated
• Includes Statistics, Endnotes, and Bibliography
• 8-1/2” x 11”, Spiral Bound
Free media mail shipping inside the continental US